- - Name us a pleasant and an unpleasant sound from where you live.
- - Which sound or noise, in your opinion, is typical of the area where you live?
- - Please describe what bothers you in everyday listening..
- - In your opinion, which is the most silent spot you know in the region of Lazio?
- - How do you listen? Which organs do you use to listen? Just your ears?
- - Can you think about things sometimes you hear but you don’t notice? (like bells, traffic, etc..)
- - Can you describe a curious or particular experience about listening? Something you have heard, or you think you’ve heard…
- - Would you like or ever desired to have a different voice, still yours but with different charateristics?
- - Do you think your voice is, to say so, perfect for your face’s physical charateristics?
- - In a noisy environment, do you shout aloud or rather stay silent?
- - Do you know what “Acoustic Ecology” or “Listening Ethic” are?
- - What sound do you hear right now (excluding my voice)?
This year’s theme for World Listening Day is “Listen To You!”
Recorded with a Zoom H4
Author: PercontoDate: 20/07/2014