In this recording you can hear the answers Daniela gave to those questions:
- - Name us a pleasant and an unpleasant sound from where you live.
- - Which sound or noise, in your opinion, is typical of the area where you live?
- - How do you listen?
- - Which organs do you use to listen? Just your ears?
- - Can you think about things sometimes you hear but you don’t notice? (like bells, traffic, etc..)
- - Can you describe a curious or particular experience about listening? Something you have heard, or you think you’ve heard…
- - Would you like or ever desired to have a different voice, still yours but with different charateristics?
- - Do you think your voice is, to say so, perfect for your face’s physical charateristics?
This year’s theme for World Listening Day is “Listen To You!”
Recorded with a Zoom H4n.
Author: Marcello LiberatoDate: 18/07/2014